• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Womens GTG

Originally Posted By: Peachy
forgot to add, I'm deaf. Can't remember if I did mention that in my bio or not. heh ;-) but i'm not worried about that. Just thought to mention that so that you guys dont freak out when u first meet me. (whenever that would be!) hee hee :-D

Peachy, I met someone off of her last year and went duck hunting. After talking to him via email he said he was deaf. Worried me a little as to how we would communicate, but I figured, what the heck, we are all here for the outdoors right? Went out with him and had a great time. He took a notebook and I could understand some of the things he would say and sign. We had a great time and I learned some things about duck hunting with him. I glad I didn't pass up the opertunity cause I didn't know who we would communicate. I think it's great to interact with all folks, we are all there to have fun.

Hey Women

Looking at my calendar and the only weekends that work for me are

May 24th & 25th ( this would be my preference )

May 31st & 1st

With me being in school and some other issues, money is a bit tight right now, so I'm leaning towards camping, and still thinking, Mille Lacs.

What is everyone else thinking ?

Hey Women

May 31st & 1st

With me being in school and some other issues, money is a bit tight right now, so I'm leaning towards camping, and still thinking, Mille Lacs.

reelemin,what may i ask are you reeducating yourself for? is that fair to us guys, 2 highly educated women to compete with? hmmmm, money tight, means no bait for fishing competition. just giving ya a bit of a bad time, no pun intended. good luck in your studies.

I'm back in school for Web Site Development and Database Design. I was a Landscape contractor, but the back and knees finally gave out. crazy.gif Did it for 15 yrs, my business was called Chores Etc.

And there is ALWAYS a way to find money for fishing, grin.gif

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Hey Women

May 31st & 1st

May 31st is the ATV Poker Run isn't it?

reelemin, i hear ya on finding money for fishing and hunting. web design? sounds like a tough field espically for someone that knows just enough about computers to be dangerous. agian good luck in your studies. so does that mean lisa will do the operation and you will make sure the machines operate correctly? hehe. sounds like you girls have a really full schedule this summer already.

hopeforfish - hey , welcome to FM and the very cool Womens Forum !! \:\)

Would love to have ya join us. We'll be finalizing some dates incouple of days or so, - so stay tune.

If you want to go to the Bio Topic and tell us a bit about yourself, unless you already have - crazy.gif I'll go back and check.

Barb the weekend of June 13th is the ATV thingy up in Silver Bay, aren't you going to that?

If that is the only weekend that ends up working for everyone, I could not go to Silver Bay ( gas prices is a good enough excuse )

but hanging with the FM gals, could be the main excuse grin.gif

I am going to try and make the Poker Run, but probably not the Silver Bay thing. I would do the womens GTG thing the weekend of the Poker Run but "the old grouch" wants to go to that with me. If it too hard for a bunch of us to get together in June or July, we could shoot for something in the fall.

I have craft shows scheduled for the following weekends:

June 21-22 Virginia MN

July 25-27 Ely

August 9-10 Boulder Junction WI

Sept 5-7 Ely

October 3-5 Eagle River WI

I can generally get away during the week also but realize most can't. I sure hope we can get something going. I am so eager to meet some fellow women FMers.

ok then lets take a head count for the weekend of June 13 and 14th. We can decide on details next but lets see who can make that weekend. I'm going to start a new post, so look for that.