• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3D shoots in Mn?

DCON

I have been shooting all my 3D shoots this year in Wis. and would like to know if there are any shoots here in Mn. 3D shooters please speak up. It's been a few 10 years since I have shot alot of 3D's, but back then there were a bunch here in MN. It would be nice to not drive 200 miles to a shoot.

DCON there is one coming up this weekend in lester prarie mn I put a post up about it last night I beleive it is 3 or 4 below yours Here is a great site to find alot of them http://www.mnarchery.org just click on event schedule if you want you can drop me an email and if you wanted to @[email protected] and maybe we can meet there and do the shoot together I live in Norwood just south of Waverly 20 miles

Check:

• Bald Eagle Sportsman Association
  • Hudson Rod, Gun, and Archery Club
  • Chilakoot Bowhunters
  • Rapids Archery Club

All have web sites. I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I'm familiar with.