• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Awesome Afternoon with a mink!

Today I took a ride down to Zim/Sax and had a great opportunity to hang out with a mink fo over an hour. It was totally unphased by me, my car or the dog having a fit inside of the car thinking he ws a large squirrel. He just went about his business looking for food. He eventaully started pulling little bullheads out of the grass banks of the ditch. I seen him take three to shore and eat them. I also found a lot of waterfowl, an owl, and other birds that I will post in a little while. I can only load so fast with dial up...lol

C&C welcomed.

mink.jpg

mink2.jpg

mink3.jpg

mink4.jpg

mink5.jpg

mink6.jpg

mink7.jpg

mink12.jpg

mink8.jpg

mink9.jpg

mink10.jpg

mink11.jpg

Awsome images Jay!....SO....There's bullheads in that ditch!now I know why there's so many creatures that literally live in that ditch! Great food supply! not just a snow melt ditch....blue skies today!I just "gotta" get my butt down to hwy #7 again this morning grin.gif