• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN Registration Stickers

Coach1310

I'm in the process of repainting my boat. I am stripping all of the decals and want to know if I can buy a replacement registration sticker for my boat? How much of a hassle is it? Does anyone know how much it is $$$? Thanks for your help.

Mabe they have changed... Last year or the year before I power washed one of the tabs off of my boat and they said they had to charge full price for them because people were buying duplicates and putting them on other boats. I just went without and played dumb when checked.

I had to replace my atv and snowmobile tabs, because they came off. It was a $5 fee, and they give you a registration to use while waiting for the stickers. I know you don't have to pay full price in our county. In fact, the lady even told me to buy a duplicate for the snowmobile to put on another sled in order to save money. I thought that was wierd.