• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Trap Shooting Range Questions

DCF

We are working on starting a new trap shooting range in Springfield. I have been very involved with this process. We have a site and are starting to do site work this spring. We are working on getting insurance. If anyone is involved in a club that helps with the insurance, I would be interested in talking to you. Who do you get your coverage from. Do you need liability waivers signed by everyone, etc. Let me know what your contact number or email is. Thank you

Thanks for the suggestions, I was looking to talk to someone about insurance. Those sites don't say much about that. Just wondering what companies the different clubs were using and if my quote is in the ball park, andwhat stipulations they had.

The suggestion is to go through these organizations for the insurance. I belong to a local archery club and our insurance comes through the IBO. (International Bowhunters Organization) We tried to get insurance on our own and it was WAY too expensive. I know the NRA has something available, not sure about the one MN mentioned.

Good luck!

try Joseph Chiarello at guninsurance.com they insure a lot of gunsmiths and firearm related industries. You could also look into the Brownells business advantage if you are going to be doing anthing related to what they offer, all the info is on their HSOforum.