• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Show us your pictures of people

Here's my addition to the "people" thread - this photo was taken at my daughter's wedding almost 3 years ago. This is my family! My Mom and Dad, me and hubby, our kids and grandkids, my brothers and sisters with spouses, kids, grandkids. There are 2 cousins missing from the picture. Since then there have been 2 more grandkids and 4 more great-grandkids! (I know it's pretty wide, but if I get any smaller it'll be hard to even know it's people) It's a pretty great group of folks if I do say so myself!

6196217_2-1-1.jpg

Just an FYI - this was not the professional photographer's pic - he did get everyone set up and then after he shot let others take some pictures. This was my cousin's picture with a Digital Rebel, I think.

I like the pose, the character in the face/hair and the fact that the open shirt extends the skin tones down to the bottom of the image. His pensive look is just right. I have always been a fan on natural lighting somewhat from side angles, and the shadows produced can be dramatic.

If you have a post-processing program with the shadows/highlights feature, you may be able to calm down the blown-out spot on top of his head and bring out more details in the shadows of his face.

Very nice job!

Needless to say, I didn't take this photo of my future grandson. This was from my daughter's last ultrasound. He is approximately minus 18 weeks. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to share it, even though it may be a bit off base from what the rest of you are posting. grin.gif

2408796640_07e9b62ccb_o.jpg

Hi everyone, Saturday we had a Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. This was my first ever and I wanted to share with you.......

Our Team. I'm the chubby one in the blue shirt...

group.jpg

hee heee just kidding, Its a very bad picture of me but bottom row all the way to the right.

There were little dancers...

Dancinggirls2.jpg

Big dancers

bellydancers-1.jpg

pretty dancers

bellydancer.jpg

LocksofLove.jpg

And about 150 other pictures. I added the banner for relay for life. Hope you like them. There not the best photos, but its really hard to photo belly dancers when there whole bodies are vibrating. I couldnt believe the entertainment they had and went all night long! From 2PM saturday till 8AM Sunday ( I made it till 5/5:30) but hey, got out of working!!!