• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

"Sunrise on the Bog"

Got up ,had a couple cups of "morning swill" and headed to the bog to see what was lurking! grin.gif....I happened to be on the road as the sun was just hitting the eastern horizon making it a very colorful sky!....here's a few images....also saw geese heading north....[me] willows "poppin"...and my first robin!...springs here! grin.gif

Frame_P1010289-1copy.jpg

Frame_P1010298-4.JPG

Frame_P1010297-2.jpg

Frame_P1010287-1copy.jpg

and the usual baldies sitting near a deer kill....

Frame_DSCN0848-1.JPG

Frame_P1010293-4.JPG

200+ yard shot of a hawk of some sort,I think it's a "Rough-Legged" but not entirely sure(Audubon's field guide)....saw quite a few hawks this morning hovering over the fields...

Frame_DSCN0866-2.JPG

rolled the window down to snap this image grin.gif

Frame_P1010308copy-1.jpg

Thanks guys!...just another great day down in the big swamp!...everytime I go down there, you never know what your going to see!....today the "big thing" was sunrises...certainly beautiful country.....maybe I'm at the age where one just enjoys each day a little more then one did 40 years ago!...just maybe! grin.gif