• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where to buy guns in the metro??

GoggleEye

I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on gun shops that are well priced in the metro area?? It seems that Gander mountain and the other chain stores are a little overpriced to me. Maybe it's because I don't buy guns very often, but I would like to know what you all suggest for stores in the metro. Thanks.

GE

Goggle....figure out what you want and call them all. Sometimes the little guys have better prices, and sometimes the box stores do. Cabelas was by far the cheapest when I picked up a Ruger Blackhawk .44 mag.

I'd call Cabelas, Gander, Sportsmans Warehouse, Scheels (St. Cloud), Frontiersman, Capras, Joes, Gunstop and see who has the best price.

Don, Gregerson's is right behind me at my office. That is surprising that you would say that. Usually they are priced way over (everything in the store) everyone else. I will have to stop in and see what they have for prices. Thanks!

I knew you worked in Wisc. I have bought a few guns there. Always got a good deal. The guys in the gun dept. know what they are talking about too.

what are you looking to buy. There is alot of stores out there that can hook you up with a great price. Some are a bit hard to find, but if you can find what your looking for, you might be able to get a good price on one.