• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northbound Migrants

MARINERMAGNUM

Alot of activity on the rivers here now. Mergys are heading north. I guess I've never heard of anyone going south to fish....hmmmm.

These ain't the best-just representative of whats headin for Minny.

And a couple Eagles.

30D ISO 800,Various TV'S

IMG_7447mar22-08.jpg

IMG_7382mar22-08.jpg

IMG_7453mar22-08.jpg

IMG_7367mar22-08mergy.jpg

IMG_7399mar22-08.jpg

IMG_7407mar22-08.jpg

I love the last merganser picture! It gave me quit the humorous cartoon bubble. To me it looks like the one hen is giving the other hen "the what's for" and the poor saps are caught in the middle not daring to say a word!! whistle.gif

Like 'em all. Always great to see what we've got to look forward to although we usually have to go to the neighbors deeper pond to see mergansers. If they come soon, hope they packed their ice skates! grin.gif

Great looking pictures. Everyone keep their eyes peeled for all kinds of waterfowl in the next few weeks. Last week on the mississippi i saw: hooded and common mergansers, buffleheads, goldeneyes, northern pintails, shovelers, mallards, ringnecks, canvasbacks, and possibly a lesser scaup.

Hey LaXCarp, I can't wait. It's all going to break loose up here pretty soon. Sounds like the Mississippi and backwaters already are full up to the gills with birds.

I'm a LaCrosse native. Know any Jaekels down there? Every one of them is a rellie.