• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I hit on the Legion raffle

What's up with the romance??? Screw that... I'll be married 15 years in May I am sticking to what works.

I'm thinking GPS grin.gif

Suggestions??? I want one as closely related to a MarCum as possible which means ease of operation and can stand to be dropped a couple times without issue. Thanks fellas...

Ilike my Expedition, but was looking at the new Lowrance that you can use outdoors and in the car and it can use the Fishing Hot Spots and other compatible chips as well. Am still looking into it. It is waterproof too . . .around $250.

Tim,

I've got the upper mod. Legend HCX. Very nice. Look for a unit that has the reverse course feature or one like it. It's a just in case feature for us guys if we get hit with a white out while on the ice or heavy fog in open water. Makes walking in darkness easier and shorter too. lol

I've got an instructional DVD on the ETrex and Legends. I've only played with mine a little so far.