• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wii games for kids

TNFL

The bunny got us a nunchuk, a wii points card, another classic controller and the mario Party.

I haven't played MP hardly at all. The kids seem to dig it though. My only complaint is you can only have as many players as you have remotes. So its not really a "party" with just 2 players. And I'm not sure I'm ready to throw down another $80 for 2 more remotes just to get extra players on MP.

Originally Posted By: TNFL
The bunny got us a nunchuk, a wii points card, another classic controller and the mario Party.

I haven't played MP hardly at all. The kids seem to dig it though. My only complaint is you can only have as many players as you have remotes. So its not really a "party" with just 2 players. And I'm not sure I'm ready to throw down another $80 for 2 more remotes just to get extra players on MP.

Don't forget the extra $30-40 for the 4 place remote charger, so you're not plowing through batteries constantly.

I hear ya on the add ons for the Wii, but there would be the same add-ons for any other system out there, too. At $250 to get started, you have around $200 credit from the savings versus any other respectable system. That pays for your (3) extra controllers, (3) nunchuks, and tax!

As far as batteries go, is there a reason to not just go get the 4-pack rechargeable AA batteries and charger? Unless I hear otherwise, that's the route that I'm leaning towards. Oh yeah, got SM Galaxy, and really enjoy it so far. It looks like a game you can beat, and then come back and beat it again with at least as much enjoyment.

The only reason I went with the 4 remote charger, other than we have 4 remotes, is that it's easy for the 6 year old to put the controller in the charger, rather than take the batteries out of the back, put them in the charger the right way, etc.