• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wii games for kids

TNFL

Any suggestions for a wii game for the kids for Easter? We have sports, play, carnival, and COD3(mine). the kids are b-6 and G-10. Its hard to find good reviews about actual game play on-line, so I turn to the best place for info on the web....... FM

What about Guitar Hero 3? There's alot of games out there. I would go to google and type in Wii game review. You should be able to find alot of info out there. Do they like sports games? I hear there's a game called Super Strikers. It's a mario soccer game.

Quote:
Lego Star Wars

How is the game play? do you use the nunchuck to navigate and the remote to lightsaber slash/force/shoot? That would be kind of fun!

then I think I will pass on the Lego SW, as we already have both trilogies on PC.

We already have Wii play, we bought it mostly for the remote, the games are ok. The main point of the games is to try and get the gold medal, otherwise they would be pretty lame if they weren't difficult. P.s. I have 3 Platinum medals (better than Gold)

well, I did some research.

I'm hoping the wife will go for:

Sega Bass Fishing-fun for all ages, the reviews made this one sound the best, of the fishing games

Mario Party 8-not my first pick, but its not for me.....right

Thrillville-they liked the Roller coaster tycoon(s)

Mario Kart is coming out in April.

I searched on a HSOforum bestwiigamesforkids.

TNFL if you go to the Wii Store online on your Wii you can buy Mario Kart for the N64, I think it's like $8 and many many more original games from the N64, Sega, Nintendo and a few others I believe as well.

Originally Posted By: TNFL
 Quote:
W.W.F.

World Wildlife Foundation?

W.W.F. wrestling game ;). World Wide Federation wrestling.

I watched my kids play it for like 8-9 hours on Sat… They sure get a work out when playing. My nephew got a Wii for his b-day on Sat. and he had to go up and spend a Game Stop card and other money he got right away the get the W.W.F. wrestling game. When we all got back, I am telling you those kids loved it.

The Zebco rod combo pack I bought him got tossed in the corner. He turned 10 and kids from age 6 on up to 11 where playing. No blood, but your regular wrestling action/moves.

Must be a hot new game????. The store clerk said we where lucky to get it, because it was the last on.

Quote:
TNFL if you go to the Wii Store online on your Wii you can buy Mario Kart for the N64, I think it's like $8 and many many more original games from the N64, Sega, Nintendo and a few others I believe as well.

WORD.......I got a 2000 wii points card with a "classic controller" jacket at Walmart in Coon Rapids for $12 this week. heck of a deal. They were on an end cap to the right of the video games (glass)case.

My boys (6 years old) would play Mater National 24/7 if I let them. If your boy has seen and liked the Cars Movie he will certainly like the game. One of these days I'll get around to buying the original Cars video game.

Quote:
$12 for the points and a classic controller?????? If that's the case, I'm gonna pick up a few then!

No, it was $12 for the points card and a (controller) JACKET. (rubber outside housing)

But they did also have the classic controller seperate for $12. which I bought a second one of those also.

But its still a good deal, since 2000 point cards are $20 and/or the Classic Rem is regularly $20.