• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MONSTER Perch - 'Nuff Said

Thanks for the all of the compliments. I still don't think Ken and I realized just how much fun we had. Maybe it's time to pinch myself. Let the truth be known that there is homework to do prior to making the trip as far as presentation, location, etc, etc. It's also not a trip that I would do with a large group of people for other reasons. This is one of those deals, to me, that is perfect for a 2 - 4 person crew and leave it at that. Not only is the fishing good but the scenery and local atmosphere are things best taken in within a small group.

Agreed, normally I would fish perch with a larger jig tipped with a minnow or waxie, if you tried that here you be wasting your time.

It is unbelievable the quality of info on this site, after I joined I did alot better on my trips to MN just by reading others reports, presentations, and locations. Just because you fish the same species on your lake doesn't mean the same species is going to act the same on other lakes. When you make a commitment to travel 5hrs to fish in another State, you best be prepared.