• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Birch forest shots?

Last fall on a trip back to MN I realized I really missed the birch forests - there don't seem to be any this far west - but I didn't have an opportunitiy to photograph any. So, my request and plea is for any birch shots, landscape, wildlife whatever you have to share.

Thanks!

John,

I've got a little bit of stuff in the archives that I'll look for if I have a chance. The only thing I have handy is this grab shot I took last fall of a spike buck with some birch trunks in the background. Hope this will hold ya until you can get a good "fix"!

Spike-2.jpg

Thanks finnbay - we don't have whitetails out here either grin.gif, plenty of blacktail and mulies but I haven't seen a whitetail in the wild since the drive out to MN.

Agreed, great shots guys! Thank you.

Judging by the number of views on the thread it appears I'm not the only one who likes birch trees. grin.gif