• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Swap after the Expo...... Whos going?

Esox-

I'll be there. Look for a BIG guy, blond hair, red cheeks, cold one in hand... probably me. Feel free to say "hi".

I went down to Okoboji sight fishing for panfish a month ago and saw some nice 'skis. It would be cool to hear about Iowa muskie fishing.

Huey

Its at Bebops Sports Bar and Grill...

From what I know... its on 109th...

From the Expo... get back on hwy 65 (Central Ave) and go north... to 109th... take a left onto 109th BeBop will be on your left side on 109th...

Its from 7 to 9 but the door will open at 6 for those who wanna leave a bit early...

From what I also know... flyers will be distributed at the Expo...

Heading over for a bit today with a doctor friend.

Maybe go back later Sat.....My Bonnie has a great stash of custom stuff all her own an likes to add a couple things each year at this time.

Plus we like to people watch.

Pretty much in 13 yeasr or what ever has turned in to state fair midway type hype.

Freaks all over.

;\)

Have not gone to Swap in five years or so...might just swing by for a burger an teasing.

\:\)

Tommy

I showed up there... Saw few people... but apparently I left before more people showed up... My brother stayed there til closing...

Rinc did you set up near the air hockey table??? I thought it was you but I wasnt sure...

Esox... I waited for you to text me... but guess we'll meet up some other time...