• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I am a member of the Little Falls fishing league. We fish mainly lakes with 30 miles of LF, River by Sartell is our southern most, Mille lacs our farthest east, gull river to the north, and little birch to the west, to give an idea as to the area fished. We fish for the 15 weeks over summer, starting the week after opener (walleye/northern). It is multi-species and points are earned by length. It is very informal and not overly competitive, no money on the line, just small prizes and bragging rights. It a great league with many great anglers to learn from, anybody with any size rig or knowledge could join and have a great time. If intrested I can give you a contact number to our league president.

I'm working on the league schedule and everything else for the Wright County Fishing Club- "New Summer League" all lakes we fish will be in Wright County. 14 Wednesday Nights - 3 Sat. open tournaments and a Club tournament at the End of the season.

Multi-species league. Cost will be discussed at a later date.

If interested email-- [email protected]

Got a couple things figured out about the Wednesday night League in Wright County. The Schedule is somewhat done. We will be limiting the league to 10 boats. League will run 14 weeks. Your Top 10 weeks will be used for final standings.

email [email protected] if interested. Just a few spots open.

FYI, The Little Falls Fishing League will hold it's organizational meeting on wednesday April 23rd @ the 10 Spot Bar and Lounge in Royalton at 6:30 pm. If interested come and check it out.