• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winter Trout Fishing pics lets see them

Se Mn FishSlayer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a Buddy were fishing a section of the Rush, total we caught about 19 fish, mostly browns and brookies spinners seemed to work the best.

Fishslayer...do they put broodstock in that river? Those big rainbows have a very stocker look to them. Plus its hard to picture that many big rainbows surviving the pressure during the open season. Those are some big stream bows though. Looks like a lot of fun. To bad they will probably get bonked after the season opens.

ya they do put stockers in the river but i dont think that big.?we have been fishing this river since we were kids so we know some pretty sweet spots and what to use on the end of our poles. hopefully if people catch them that big they would let them go if they are not going to mount it. and keep some 12 to 14 inches for a meal.

Nice fish mutha! I would hope anybody catching fish that large would let them go breed. Keep the smaller ones for a meal, let the biguns go.

Watch out for those stairwells, fishslayer, I hear the've been known to rip earings out!