• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Winter Trout Fishing pics lets see them

Se Mn FishSlayer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either way I'd call it a succesful day! nice job

I've actually fished the Lanesboro area on the Root havent had much luck though I mainly fish Torgelson creek if you know where that is it dumps into the root, by my buddy owns land right in between both rivers

Would you have any advice on fishing that area of the Root not looking for spots just times of year I'd like to turn one of my trips into a successful one this turkey season lol

well i have lived in lanesboro and fished the root my whole life. i like using spinners and raps in the rapids and i have a lot of success using split shot sinkers and a plain hook with nightcrawlers in the deep holes. yes i know where torkelson creek is thats good smallie fishing up around there i would head south to catch more trout.

Nice fish Se Mn.

I've fished this area for years and 20" is my best. That was years ago and still one of my fondest memories of trout fishing. Finally got it in the net about 75 yards downsteam from where I hooked her.

My apologies. You're right I did misread the map. I looked on the DNR HSOforum and completely missed it. I should have blown it up to a larger size I guess.

Great thread, keep 'em coming.

Never tried fishing for lakers yet, this thread is going a long ways towards convincing me that lakers thru the ice is something I'm definitely going to have to add to my calendar next hardwater season.

Originally Posted By: HnB
http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos4999/2/56/96/55/8/9/908559656208_0_SM.jpg

Link not working

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /photos4999/2/56/96/55/8/9/908559656208_0_SM.jpg on this server.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at upsa-im107.ofoto.com Port 80