• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lucky Lisa's Laker Report!

Great job, girl! Monkey's WAY off your back now. In fact, I think I see Jim sagging a little under the new weight after the transfer to him. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Although he ought to be able to sell some of those images to the Ely Chamber for promotional brochures, especially if he got some that also include a bit of the Burntside environment.

Thanks Steve! Aww Jim'll be ok. He needs to be taken down a notch or two since he's the one who usually gets them all! He COULD probably sell those shots-those fish are sweet-but he'd have to Photoshop that old bird outta there! \:D

Outstanding Lisa. Fantastic photos. You should send it to the company that makes those bibs. I'm sure that they would pay some decent coin for it. Congrats on the laker...the first of many now that you've hooked one. Easily my favourite winter fish.

I thank you all graciously....now lakers are all I want to fish! I better go reread Dtro's "Tunnel Vision" over there in Open Water!! Crappies seem so.......little......and tiny......Dang you Steve Foss! Now look what you've DONE! \:D\:D