• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Will Toyota Get their first Points win this weekend?

VMS

Kyle has been strong so far in practice and took the pole... Carl Edwards was strong too...

Thoughts on the upcoming race?

Who do you think will be the wreckers and the Checkers?

Steve

It,s Going to happen this week or sometime in the future \:o Thats a copout! Lookout for a surprise! Those cars are just to close for it not to happen. Someone will wreck and about 15 diff. drivers will have a chance to win or be in the top 5!

I would agree Sifty. One never knows what Kyle will do on the track but this year he sure seems to have his game together in all three divisions.

I believe that Kyle could win and has a very good chance on Sunday. Edwards and JJ might also have something to say about that.

Yup.

1.) Stewart

2.) Kenseth

3.) Harvick

Due to the poor handling of the COT cars, the race will be follow the leader boring. Have beer and Sunday paper ready for the long runs, and silly cautions.

Contenders: Khane, Shrub, Edwards.

Wreckers: Hornish Jr., Menard, Petty.

I really though that Kyle B was going to get the win today and with one third of the race left he just started to fade. Edwards has been one tough cookie as of late.

I had Riggs also picked and he was really running well until his back end came around. Gordon also hurt me bad with a few to go.

From a great fantasy day to a bad one in not too many laps. One does need some luck to score high for sure and it wasnt my day.

Great minds must think alike Harv! I had Gordon and Riggs too. At one point in the race I think I had all 4 guys in the top 10, but a couple of wrecks later....ugh!