• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

crappie masters LAKE MINNEWASKA NATIONAL QUALIFIER

HANG ON AS WE NOW GET CHANCE AT BIG PANFISH MONIES ON OPEN WATER

BASS PRO SHOPS IS HOLDING A CRAPPIE TOURNAMENT HERE APRIL 26TH 2008

$12,000.00 guaranteed cash payout

$200.00 per team entry,$25.00membership and $10.00 big fish is what it takes to get in

call Jon Beberg at 612-388-2899 or Betty Rutledge at 660-723-1552

see you there should be a blast

I found out about this tourney about a month ago. It should be pretty exciting to see how it goes. I wonder how many of their touring teams will make the trip up from the southern states. I know that we have a couple of boats signed up from our area. It is a great lake, we should see some dandy weights if the weather cooperates. If the payouts are anything like the payouts for their other tournaments it should be pretty decent. If they get a nice turnout I can imagine that first might pay three to five grand. Should be a fun one to keep an eye on.

Jason Erlandson

It is unlimited as far as team numbers

they are really hoping that by stretching into Minnesota that new blood will get involved with Crappie fishing

20 teams get chance to go to nationals by qualifying at this tournament

see you in it as this is the best thing going in April

Sounds like a great time but it's also the time that I'll be Turkey Hunting grin.gifmad.gif, I wont be far from there though maybe make a trip down there at weigh in and see what's going on. That's usually a slow time anyways.

I talked to John or whoever is in charge last weekend while he was at the NW Sport Show, and he said that if there's still ice it would be postponed and held the following weekend (first weekend in May). Won't know until we get closer to the 26th. Probably isn't going to allow much time for prefishing. Suppose to be 70 this week!!!!!

I talked to promoter a couple of months ago and they were not awrwe that lake could be ice bound as late as they expected to have contest.

They will have another date as they can hold it later and were going to contact Mn DNR as to when

The only dates in cconflict would be Fishing opener weekends or dates other tournaments would be held

[Edit will know later today as it may be one weekend later just talked to Jon and Betty]

I am going to call them now and see what they have planned