• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagles and Crows

My vote is for the third one, also. I see that you shot at 500mm, which means they were on the wrong side of the river, of course. \:\( That's a nice park, but the eagles seem to locate themselves too far away, from my experience anyway. I think a person would have to spend a lot of time there to get lucky enough to find one within a decent shooting distance. Did you check out Reads Landing? I had better luck there, last time I visited the area. There are a couple places to pull off the hiway and they seem to come a bit closer. Ill be taking my wife to Rochester this wednesday for a thursday 7:30 a.m. appt. I hope we get out early enough in the day to be able to head over there. It'll only be 75 miles out of the way, so I'm hoping the weather will also cooperate.

Also, I ran into an individual looking for a specific type of eagle photo in flight, for a brochure. This gives me purpose.