• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Back to the Top

nunzio

Man... I hate it when I finally have to quit pretending that fall will last forever.
As for all of the people who will say, "Yeehaa! Ice time is here!!" I'll just say- get some help. This wanton disregard for long rods and softwater is a sickness! You need help!!!
OK, maybe I'm looking forward to ice fish a little. grin.gif
Scoot

Hey Scoot: I asked about you the last time I was over at Ballards, but nobody would tell me where your place is up there. I'm over across from Tony's taxidermy, the one with the two fishouses in the driveway. Stop over sometime and introduce yourself, if you see a white Denali in the drive....Kaz

Kaz,

I'll either swing in some time or I'll bump into you while I'm at the resort. You'll find my parents (Rod and Teri Engel) in Ballards a lot- feel free to say howdy to them too.
Scoot