• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I've camped there a bunch of times between fishing opener and Memorial Day weekend. The group I go with claims there are no openings after that without early reservations. Anyone know if it really gets that busy after Mem weekend?

i know there is another campground not too far from Shell Lake. It's called the Red Barn Campground or something like that. We used to go there all the time when I was a kid.

I'm not sure if you can find it on a search or not and I have no idea if it fills up...

Red Barn camp ground, 715-468-2575.

Not sure how you'd find out about the campground right in town. You could try the city administrator at 715-468-7679. Ask for Brad, really nice guy and he'll be more than happy to help you out.