• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Uggs for my honey

Scoot

Quote:
You try wearing a pair of stilettos sometime, especially in 8" of snow and -20.

lambjm~ It's a definite skill for sure.

You boys kill me on here. \:\) You'd rather see a woman wearing stilettos over Uggs...struggle. Not only are heels the absolute worst thing for your feet, they're also that "fashion" you're trying to avoid. hahaha I'd take uggs over heels anyday. \:\)

Quote:
You boys kill me on here. You'd rather see a woman wearing stilettos over Uggs...struggle. Not only are heels the absolute worst thing for your feet, they're also that "fashion" you're trying to avoid. hahaha I'd take uggs over heels anyday.

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

I think Uggs are the boots with fur and now the ladies and wearing them into the clubs... boots with the fur, reminds me of a rap song (Low by Flo Rida)

She wore them apple-bottom jeans

BOOTS WITH THE FUR

The whole club was lookin at her

She hit the flo'

Next thing you know

Shorty got Low Low Low Low Low Low Low Low Low Low

(I am only 23 so I still listen to rap and I coach 10-11 year old hockey players who LOOOOVE this song so I hear multiple times before and after each game)

The moral of this song is that if you wear the "boots with the fur" the whole club will be looking at you, hence the popularity grin.gif

No, No, No... on the Uggs \:\)blush.gif

I bought my wifey a pair of Steger Mukluks (only available online - HSOforum is just the name) for Vday. I think they look a little better than Uggs and they keep her feet toasty warm - a little pricey though. Check'em out, you might like em - if they have goen to the artic they can go to eelpout 2 \:\)

I'd say the Uggs have to be fading away soon. I remember back in college (3 years ago) the girls would be in their uggs and have some nice little skirt on...havn't figured out the shortskirt/bootcombo to this day!