• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Linkin Park Roll Call

polarsusd81

We were at the floor for that concert too Lisa. The concert was awesome. The opening band was pretty good, can't remember their name, but we both thought they sounded better than Cohead and Cambria, which were kinda like a newer and somewhat tamed down version of Megadeath. Linkin Park was amazing though. I have seen them 5 times now, and will go to see them again and again, if you have a chance to see them at the X, go! The X is by far the best place around accoustically, have seen Metallica, LP, Tool, The Rolling Stones and others there and love it. But LP really sound great live, better than on CD in my opinion. They played a lot of songs, that is one of the things I like about them, their cds are somewhat short, so in a couple hours, they can play most of their stuff. There was an awesome drum solo thrown in, that guy can move pretty quick.

The only thing I don't like about the X, is the lack of Miller Lite unless you go to suites or club level and get it at the bar.