• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bog birds.

JayinMN

I went down to Admiral Rd to see if I could spot a couple boreal chickadees since they were sighted there a few days ago. Sat for about an hour but no Boreals. There were alot of chickadees, downy and hairy woodpeckers, and a few gray jays. I ran into a group of birders from the state of Virginia. They had just seen a black backed woodpecker but I missed it. Someone hung suet feeders on Admiral and Mcdavitt. I think they are preparing for next weekend.

chickadee.jpg

chickadee2.jpg

grayjay2.jpg

Sweet pics Jay!...that gray jay is really nice!...I hear ya on the birders from all over!...So far I've met em from Switzerland,Netherlands,England...last week a couple flew in to the cities from North Carolina and drove to the Blue Spruce road...there destination all the way from north carolina!...and here we live 25 minutes from it!...lol!...guess were spoiled!...Friday they'll be arriving from all over...I might head down and make the rounds Saturday again...look for those boreals...still haven't seen one! grin.gif