• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Valentine's Day

gonefishin11~ So romantic...your gal is a lucky lady.

harvey lee~ Gotta love a man who will do those house chores. I think that's an excellent gift. No complaints on this end.

lambjm~ Now that's what I'm talking about. I hope you test that beauty out in the snow!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a 5 year old Great Dane named Lola, we live 18 miles north of Grand Rapids and she belonged to a neighbor who was getting a divorce and was looking for a good home. We have had her for 3 months now and she totally dominates our lives. She is a big hearted pony.............. \:D

My man got home from LOW tonight and after I got home from class, I told him, "Jim, I bought myself some tulips and a box of Godiva chocolates and all you have to do is buy me a card ok? His response, "Ok, babe but why'd you stop-you were doing so good!" \:omad.gifmad.gif\:D\:D Just gotta laugh....

And I WAS right-fresh fish tomorrow night for dinner YUMMMMMM Lucky Lisa! grin.gif

I'm about broke and she's been a real trooper, plus I've fished just about every weekend this winter except one (If I fish at all, even if it's a half day, it counts as a weekend, BTW). I'll be home tomorrow, getting up early to clean up the house, do the chores, get the groceries, cook a nice dinner, uncork the wine and light the candles, and wait for her to get home. I'll let her pick the movie and then she can have a nice homemade card and I made her a .wmv with PhotoStory 3. It's got some nice pictures of the two of us and some nice mushy songs she likes in the background. I figure I owe her for putting up with me being gone all the time fishing or sitting on here and reading about fishing.

Ok...I get to work this morning and there is a greeting card from the wonderful bride...I can't open it, because we don't have adobe flash at work...So I send her a Hallmark e-card. She can't open it at home....so much for romance on Val Day...after 35 years is the computer trying to tell us something? crazy.gifconfused.gif

I did the good guy thing and me and the girls just bought mom the combo Valentine/Birthday gift. Last year we did the Pearl/Hermite??? necklace and ring combo. So this year we bought earings. Diamonds with Dropdown pearls.

I guess they told her the diamonds from Dad and the Pearls from the Girls!!!

Bring on the Steak Supper!!!!!!!!!!