• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GTA -4-

Meaney

Good luck getting it guys, from what I've heard everywhere is sold out. Best Buy and a few other retailers opened at midnight last night, I went to target downtown this morning and not a game left anywhere. Hopefully my girlfriend will find one. I'm so disappointed in myself lol, I've been waiting for this forever and I slacked and got chumped

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I wasnt even really thinking about getting it, until I heard the rave reviews from the game sites. Sounds like I may have to do some calling around today

anyone able to play yet? is it as good as the hype?

I had to pick up a Printer cable at BestBuy today. Saw they had a bunch, didn't get one as the GTA games just never appealed to me. What makes this one soo much better???

Originally Posted By: bgreen82
no, its the first 10 in more than ten years. zelda, ocarina of time got a 10 on the n64

It did not receive straight 10's like GTA 4 did though. I'm pretty sure it's the first game ever to get 10's across the board.

Originally Posted By: jpz
I had to pick up a Printer cable at BestBuy today. Saw they had a bunch, didn't get one as the GTA games just never appealed to me. What makes this one soo much better???

The graphics, depth of the game, storyline (this one actually has one), and best of all....Online play.

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
I had fun with the old games (original GTA on the PC) but MultiPlayer sparked the interest in this one.

By the way, if you bought a printer cable from BB you got ripped off (unless you paid under $10).... the mark up is ridiculous.

See I'm just not into online really at all. I'm kind of a lone wolf when it comes to online playing. Thats one thing I dont like about all the new games coming out, they cater to more of the online crowd. By the way, any of you out there, I have a some printer cables around if you need some lol, Best Buy is ridiculous on prices of those cables.

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
I should be home playing inside of 2 hrs......... Hopefully I have not been set up for dissapointment.

SomethingFishy,

What is your ps3 online name? We could get a FM room going on GTA4.

Originally Posted By: hoggs222

SomethingFishy,

What is your ps3 online name? We could get a FM room going on GTA4.

I will be playing on the XBOX 360. I'm not sure if i will buy a PS3, maybe come june when the metal gear bundle comes out as that should be a good game, the only real interest I have this point is that game and as a bluray player. I haven't been in a big hurry as my tv doesn't support HDMI. I keep looking at new tv's though. I think I have it narrowed down to 2 brands, 52" 1080P Sony Bravia XBR 120hz LCD or 52" 1080P Sharp Aquos 120hz LCD. Just waiting for the prices to come down a bit more.

I got through the beginning of the game and took my "new girlfriend" bowling and the dang thing froze up.....I gave up for a few hours, but I'm gonna rub some dirt on it and get back in the game!

Played it for a while. Good game but not a whole lot different from the old ones thus far. I did find out when you are driving at a high rate of speed and you crash head on into an object you will flight out of the windshield, boy does that hurt.

SomethingFishy,

Yeah 6' $34 Trust me, if it was for me I would have bought online, but they needed one right away I was driving by. If you like the Samsung 1080P LCD's you may want to check Amazon, nice deals on them right now and with certain ones you get a free upconverting DVD player...