• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wolves get our of the cellar

Burnham

wolves no longer have the worst record in basketball. miami does! and now the wolves are only 1 game behind seattle. i would rather see the wolves start playing good, gel and start winning some games and end up with the 3-5 pick, then play horrible and be the 1st pick. i am pretty happy with the players they have right now, they should be a solid playoff team in 2 years and next year a borderline playoff team. 5 of 7 wins now!! grin.gif

Yeah, the karma gods sting the wolves when they tank. Miami may never get things on track with all the injuries. Wish they didn't have lottery protection on that pick they owe us.

I'm with you...but I already have my basketball man-crush on Beasley, so I don't mind if the ping pongs fall our way (like that'll happen)

My Daughter along with the Belle Plaine school choir were invited to sing the national anthem at the wolves game last night. The kids were all charged $20 to get in. I think the wolves should stay in the cellar. \:\/

Originally Posted By: DARK30

My Daughter along with the Belle Plaine school choir were invited to sing the national anthem at the wolves game last night. The kids were all charged $20 to get in. I think the wolves should stay in the cellar. \:\/

What?? That's horrible. You want them to sing and then charge to get in? That's a bunch of [PoorWordUsage].

I agree it was poor from the Wolves front office to charge these kids to sing, but you could look at it from the kids point, they got to sing on TV in front of a bunch of people in the Target Center for the Wolves for only $20! You cant buy a cheaper long time memmory like that!