• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My Spikes Order

Well, my order finally got here today. Guess I HAVE to go out again tomorrow. Can't risk wasting any of them. Sometimes it's good to be retired young, even if I'm broke and a bit banged up. To quote "The Possum" "...I don't need your rockin' chair..." Of course there are other times that a better quote would be from Mr. Brooks, "... I'm much too young to feel this [PoorWordUsage] old..." So it goes.

Ray I think you have fished more this season than the last 4 years combined. Your body is finally coming around more so that you are have the fever, great to see you Pal. I know it's been a hard road for youand it's great to have you abck on the comeback trail. Ah Morraine I don't think you can have a bad day on that lake, you won't generally set the world on fire but you'll never go home empty handed. Welcome back Ray!

Ray

I have a friend who I hunt on his property and he had the same surgery with the electrical impulse implant as you . . .I think. Anyway, if you need someone to talk to about experience with the system, I can get you his phone number. He was a gimp for about 10 years now he goes all over the place without his cane. You'll get there.