• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who has the best prices on Lund boats ???

Question

I'm interested in getting a 16 ft. Lund and wonder who has the best prices in Minnesota.

Thanks for any help at all !!

Just saw on TV that Crystal Pierz is having a sale - but after seeing post above maybe it does not matter. I can not say anything because I have never been in one of their stores. So maybe I will have to check out the new one on Pelican Lake and see how they treat their fishing chicks customers. grin.gif

------------------
Phyl

Give Hoots a call in Ottertail. Ask for Matt and tell him Mike W. told you to call. Never Actally done business with them but they are very helpful. They alright fisherman too.

I would not recommend Pierz Marine to anyone. I bought my boat there last year and after bringing it back four times for the same issue they could not find anything wrong with it. The motor was overheating because the water pump wasn't working correctly. They first told me it was because I was driving my boat in too many weeds. There second recommendation was to unhook the sensor that was telling the motor it was hot. After they gave me that brilliant statement I called Johnson outboards and voiced a complaint. They told me to bring my motor to a different dealer which I did. I brought it to a outboard mechanic by my house he fixed the issue and I have not had a problem since. They may have lower prices initially but you will pay for it with the lousy service.

I can't speak for all the others, but Nelson's was very good to deal with. Went back and forth between Nelson's and Hallberg on a similar boat. Hallberg would not meet Nelson on price. Nelson also threw in some goodies to cinch it. Minor problems since have been taken care of - no problem. But the best price and the best service mean nothing if you have to drive 2 hours to get there, although I think Nelson will take good care of you no matter where you buy.