• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Canvas Tarp

Perchpapa

Your going to have problems finding something for that cheap, the materials alone are going to cost more than that. You will be best off picking up the fabric yourself and sewing one. That will be your cheapest bet.

Your going to have problems finding something for that cheap, the materials alone are going to cost more than that. You will be best off picking up the fabric yourself and sewing one. That will be your cheapest bet.

Try the Harris Warehouse in Minneapolis. I think they specialize in canvas. I'm not sure of prices but they may have wider chunks than six feet.......T

Seebass call around to a couple of flat bed trucking companies. They or their drivers are getting rid of ripped/old tarps. Off the top of my mind try Chicago Tube and Iron,in Eagan.

beware of some canvas/material, I bought some white canvas at 6' wide and had it sewn together, got it all put on the house and took it out for its first time, it was a tad breezy that day and the wind went right threw it, very cold! my fix was i took some white latex paint and thinned it down then rolled it on the canvas in the shop and let it dry, next day problem solved. it was only a bit stiffer and that got better with use.