• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chilakoot 3D Shoot Jan. 20th

DonBo

Chilakoot Bowhunters, 5 miles east of Stillwater on Wisc. Hwy 35/64 is having an outdoor 30 target 3D shoot this Sunday the 20th. Too cold? They will also have an Indoor 300 round at the same time.

Info call: 612-201-2882

Thanks Donbo! I also wanted to say thanks for posting the other shoot dates as well. Keep them coming! Don't know that I'll make it over for this weekends shoot but looking foreward to the later ones.

Tunrevir~

I second the nice setup, they really do put on quality shoots and I have enjoyed myself there in the past. I am hoping to be out on the ice this weekend as it is one of the few open weeekends I have left for the winter. Good luck to you all, check out the outdoor 3-d as it is alot of fun to shoot!

Tunrevir~

Chilakoot will have an INDOOR animal shoot at the same time as the outdoor one if anyone thinks it is too cold but still wants to shoot.

As always, kids are FREE!