• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3D leagues... how they going?

Well, had my first night of 3D league last night... I'm not down on myself, I always feel I could have done better.

I do need a new peep sight. I was having some blur problems on the targets. I need a different clarifier. But I felt pretty steady, had 2 of the 40 I would like to have back... one still ended up in the 10 ring, but wasn't a good shot... flinch.

anyway.. 382 out of 400... room for improvement =)

Thats not bad shooting by anymeans, I am looking foreward to some outdoor 3-d shoots and I know they usually start up about this time of year. I like to shoot indoors and such but I'd much rather hit the woods and shoot at targets. Anybody know of any outdoor shoots coming up within the metro area? I like Chilakoot and have shot there in the past as well so western Wisc. is not out of the question. I know the indoor leagues will hone your skils but I prefer the outdoor shoots if I can find them. Maybe we can start a post for outdoor 3-d shoots.?

Tunrevir~

Chilakoot shoots are as follows: Jan. 20, Feb. 17, March 16, April 20, May 18, June 15, Aug. 17th. Anyone interested in shooting these let me know. We can have a little get together.

Just finished our second week of leagues last night. Was up 15 points from last week, should have done better, but kept forgetting to move my pin. blush.gif