• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

how to connect at strobe light to an atv?!?!?!

icefisher4ever

You'll have a brain (for the strobe kit) a wire going to power, ground, and accessory(toggle switch) then most likely a 3 stranded wire coming from the brain to the strobe. (unless your looking at just a flashing yellow light etc that you see on work trucks).

so...if your getting a full strobe kit...you will want to check out power. I have 'em on my truck, and they suck tons of juice. I have 6 runnign though (2 headlights, 2 fog lights, and 2 reverse lights). Super bright, and grabs attention...just wnat you want them to do.

You could drill them in the headlights in the front....but where to put them in the rear is going to be a tuffy...unless you only put 1 in the rear mounted in the brake light....

Put up pictures when you have a setup.

i am just thinking of something quick and easy and something that i can remove in the summertime so it doesnt really get in my way. i was thinking on just welding a little 2" high cilender looking thing to the bar and then take a pipe and put it in the cilinder thing with a pin in the middle so it wont move around too much. just something quick and easy.

A strobe would be nice and there are units out there that will plug into your DC outlet on your machine (depending if your machine has one).

The lights would be a benefit in times of reduced light, but I usually wear my intense blaze orange deer hunting gear while blowing snow on the John Deere. You can see that stuff for miles and I'm a little bigger than a strobe light. \:\)

Here is my 2 cents...

In the old ways there are some strobe kits that need to mount a brain box and the wire to the stobe and switch etc....I have a frien that has a powered parachute and his older chutes have this style BUT the new stle stobes have only two wires to worry about. One red(+) and one black(-). Hook a cigarette power source on the ends and plug into the power source and your flashing away. Put a switch on and you can turn it on and off as you want.I think the brand of this type of light is made by. Kautsman. I'd say search kautsman stobes and it should find something for you. Price,??? I think they are around 50-75 bucks.The ones i have seen come in Orange or white. Hope this helps too