• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Year's Eve hotties!

Hehe. Gotcha. You probably thought mod stfcatfish was about to violate forum policy on this family site. Not! But, of course, does like these probably make a New Year's Eve buck wonder what he did with his November. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Happy New Year, everyone.

three-hot-babes.jpg

Thanks, Mike.

Lisa and I are past the point where we want to go out to the bar or parties and get drunk and try to shout to be heard above the stupidity and the music. We went out for dinner and a few drinks and then came home, where we'll putter around at the evening things each of us does (her old movies, my photography) and try to stay awake long enough to justify popping the cork on the bottle of champagne we bought earlier today.

Heck, we'll probably both be snoring by then. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Checking the forum just before hitting the sack. I made it to the new year, but the wife and I had a nice supper, watched a couple of movies and just sat back and relaxed. Have a great New Year everyone! smile.gif

p.s. Nice shot stfcatfish. Occasionally the subjects truly look three dimensional in an image, and this one has that "magic"! smile.gifsmile.gif

Nice triplets. As usual, went out to the Asian restaurant with another couple and a few snacks and a couple drinks and a game of cards. Unfortunately, company didn't leave until 1:30. It's going to take me the rest of the week to get caught up on my sleep, from the weekend.

Happy and prosperous New Year to all.