• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Black Lab in Faribault

Hi Everyone
I was fishing on Roberds LAke in Faribault this evening (Monday) and had a Large male Black lab which hung around us for several hours. I spoke with everyone I could find on the lake before I left. I brought the dog home. Please call me if it is your dog or may know who it belongs to. Thanks Chris Winchester 507-263-8144 or email [email protected]

------------------
"Cross their Eyes"
Chris "Catdad" Winchester
507-263-8144
www.fishandgame.com/winchester
[email protected]

No tags? Vets can track the owner down if the dog has it's rabies vaccine tag on it's collar. Call the vet and there should be an id number on the tag.

Otherwise try to get some flyers in bait shops and gas stations if you have the time.

Maybe the dog lived on the lake? ask around at some of the houses in the area?

Good luck finding the owner. I know how hard it would be for me to lose my fuzzball of a dog.

Thanks Guys
I have already spoken to the Sheriffs office, local police, vets office, bait shopand humane society. He is a very nice dog and definately somebodys pet. I have a few dogs at home so I decided to bring him home rather to the humane society where god only knows what would happen. Hopefully the owner will bump into one of the people who read this forum or something. Thanks again Chris Winchester 507-263-8144

The dog is very good with the other dogs and is very well trained as well. I am leaving for the pike and Muskie expo in Milwaukee tonight so if the owner comes forward please call me at 612-205-7799 and leave a message. Thanks guys and see you soon. Chris Winchester