• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Eagles

Paul

Ok here is the poor quality bald eagles I managed to shoot. I have about 3 dozen of them sitting in trees, but they did not want to cooperate by moving to my side of the river and I had no food ot offer.

YOungEagleFLying.jpg

This shot is funny because the Adult kept kicking the young one out of this tree

HeyGetoughtamytree.jpg

yup yesterday was very tough conditions, Paul. I drove down to BDR to confirm my beliefs about the water being opened up and then turned and headed back home after a quick coffee stop. We NEED sub zero temps for a semi extended time frame. This week it drops down for a couple days, but then its supposed to get in the upper thirties by the weekend and that is no gouda.

Paul, these shots, as well as the geese and swans, are actually pretty good. There's a learning curve with that lens, particularly when going from wider angle or medium tele to the 400mm and above, and you are doing better with it your first times out than most I've seen.