• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

V PLOW

bigtimeelectric

does anybody know were a guy can find a v plow for an atv. I have a bigboss 6x6 and plow out to my fishhouse and back and my straight blade only likes the fluff not the set up snow. I have seen v plows on atvs and they look like they work great! I have been searching on the internet with no luck, please help me out guys. happy new year!

I own a VPLow from cycle country. Am not that impressed by it. Not as sturdy as a straight one. It was "bolts" that are meant to act like shear pins when you hit something harder then you intended and they DO break. Called Cycle country and informed them of my unhappy situation and their customer support was FANTASTIC. They heard me, helped me and made me COMPLETELY satisfied with how they handled things. So much so that when I sold my foreman and bought a new Can Am I sold the old plow with with my old machine and bought all new stuff. I can't say it enough how SATISFIED I am with their customer service. I now own a vplow and a straight blade plow. Couple things about the VPlow is that it will cut a path wide enough so you're not getting stuck behind it but the actual V part isn't very drastic. They could have done better by pushing it out farther in front of the ATV making it able to V more.