• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anniversary gift help.

Wow Harvey Lee, I'm a newlywed compared to you. I think my man needs to take some lessons. Seriously. Your wife is one lucky gal as it is! I guess keep it simple. This is what I would love so bear with me. And make sure that the house is clean or it won't work! Here's a scenario: A bath with rose petals. A great steak on the grill. Chocolate something for dessert. Foot massage. No ballgames or hockey on TV. Just you and her-talk about when you fell in love and get mushy and nostalgic. A nice gift of course too like flowers and another diamond something? Women love that. At least the women I know. You've just given her TIME and a GIFT. Good luck buddy but I really don't think you need it.

I've said this before, but ask her closest friends. We always share what we would like, or what we are hoping for. Sometimes, they give the best ideas. My hubby figured that out after a couple of presents that bombed. Let me suggest no home-made gift certificates. smirk.gif

Harvey, I'm pretty sure you have kids (and grandkids, if I remember)and I have no idea if your wife is the sentimental type, but.....if that is the case I got my mom a photoblanket from a company called treasure knit. I snuck her favorite photo of my sister and I when we were very young out of the house, scanned it and then emailed it to the company. In a little over a week I got the finished product back and I was blown away! I immeadiatly called my dad and sister to warn them that mom was going to cry (good tears grin.gif) on Christmas! I can't wait for her to open it.

What about one of the digital photo frames and have photos of the highlights from the last 32 years on it -- start with your wedding or even engagement and then go from there. Would be quite a lot of work picking photos and scanning them but i think the end result would be wonderful.