• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats on your ipod?

HossFisher

My tastes run the spectrum. I have a ton of 80s music...hair bands to new wave. I really like the bands from MN or Minneapolis area that were hot in the 80/90s...such as the replacements and Gear Daddies.

One thing you guys should check out are the outdoor pod-casts...such as HSO....but there are tons more...from bow hunting, varmint hunting, saltwater fishing,...etc. I just realized I-tunes had such pod-cast once I subscribed to the HSO pod cast. Its worth checking out.

Originally Posted By: zamboni
Any Slave Raider on there Cliffy? Used to love to go see them at Fox Lake Ballroom in Sherburn, MN.

BTW- I rented Martin Zellar a car once when I worked at the airport, really nice guy.

Oh yeah,.....it takes me back to the mullet days!!

Yeah, I really forgot how much I liked the Gear Daddies and Martin Zellar....they are on the heavy rotation in my i-pod the last few days. I saw them in concert a few times.....really takes me back in time. Sorta miss those days....." I wanna drive the Zamboni!"....the song...not you....sorta sounds weird...with your screen name and all.