• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

12 great jobs

kwkfsh

The company that I work for has 12 job openings. Since there were somes posts here from people looking for jobs I thought I would post these. Most of these are a 37 hr. work week and you only have to work 3.5 hrs. on fri.(sweet) Flex hrs. 50% match on the 401K, up to 27 days of vac. and personal time that you can use during the first year. Plus 9 paid holidays. Free health club membership (Lifetime). Plus much more. Aqcuisition Director- Member serv. rep.-Managing editor-Senior database admin.-Purchasing mngr.-Member serv. asst.-Mktng coordinator-Marketing analyst-Machine oper 3rd shift-Information spec.-Art director-Asst art director. Great company that truly values its employees! To find out where to get job descriptions and apply send email to [email protected] I will respond by Sun P.M. grin.gif