• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitetails

Didn't take any snow photos today up here in Duluth (although there was plenty of it). I went out searching for whitetails instead. Kicked up a couple of nice bucks, but wasn't able to get any shots of them. Found a pair of cooperative does that were feeding. I was able to slowly work my way closer until I was about 15 ft. from them.

deer1fl5.jpg

deer2yd5.jpg

deer3tf5.jpg

deer4vd0.jpg

deer5fc7.jpg

Nice shots. I especially like the last portrait. That's pretty danged good to be able to get that close. She seems to be playing peek a boo with you on the first two. By the third shot, she's decided you don't want to play, so might as well browse. Eventually, she's figured out that you want to take her picture and decides to pose. Nice series.