• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Room for a new-be?

Welcome Kallista, there are certainly no requirements on what you have for a camera. Sharing and learning is what this about whether you shoot with a disposable camera or DSLR. grin.gif This is a pretty laid back group with a lot of knowledgeable people, enjoy!

Welcome aboard, Kallista. We accept any and all newbies. smile.gif Also, we don't really care what equipment anyone shoots with. The important thing is to enjoy what your shooting with and maximize it's potential. I see your camera has full manual controls. That's important to get the most out of the camera. We'll be looking forward to some photos. Don't be shy, we all started as newbies. This is a great bunch of people for help and advice. Never hesitate to ask questions. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks all..

I went down fernburg rd and i saw a black wolf..He stood there looking back at me.. then at dead end at look out rd off fernburg, had hunter out, retrieving, and i heard something turned around a black bear standing on his hind legs sniffing at us,, well no time for camera, just wanted to get hunter in my jeep fast like..missed out on 2 good shots...That wolf maybe the one Catfish captured on film? Wont say where it was on that one tho...thats between me and him..Anyways now i carry it everywhere.. you know.. when i do, i don't see the things i do when i don't have it with lol

Thanks again all

Welcome aboard. It is always fun to see what people have to offer from their neck of the woods. Everyone has different ideas on what they like to shoot, so it is fun to see what everyones ideas are. As others have stated earlier it's not the quailty of the camera, it is the quality of the person holding the camera. YOu can also learn alot here by asking questions. Someone is always pretty prompt with an answer.

Kallista your camera is much better then my first digital. The only thing you have to remember is to have it with at all times because it seems that the best shots come when you least expect them. The one time that I went to the landfill with out my camera there was a 12 point buck in full velvet standing in some green weeds that were chest high in the morning sun.The buck was only 50 feet off the road and just stood there looking at me and all I could do was tell myself never again.