• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Verona?

HavocTec

So what can anyone tell me about these shotguns? I just bought a SX 405S 12 gauge for $150. Its brand new was never shot the only thing wrong was the barrel o-ring was dry cracked. I took it out and shot a box of trap loads through it and it seems like a good gun. I just could not pass up an auto loader for that price.. So did I do alright or is there something thats gunna rise its ugly head down the road? Thanks for any input.

Gun is serviced by Gander Mountain. It is made and distributed by PMC. Verona use to have a HSOforum but does not anymore. I cannot find anything really bad about the gun. These guns were made in Italy except the semi auto which was made in Turkey.

For what you paid, you couldn't go wrong. I'm not familiar with that brand, but I don't think I'd pass it up. Was it someone that you know that sold it? If I bought it off a rack for $150 I'd be a little more cautious. If it was someone that I knew that just didn't use it, I wouldn't worry about it. Either way, it would probably sit in my gunsafe as a backup gun should the need ever arise. You really couldn't go wrong at that price for an unused gun.

Yeah I bought it from a truck driver at the place I work as a mechanic. He won it at a DU dinner...Its not a top of the line gun but its lite, pulls up nice and it holds 6 shots unlike the Browning Gold that I have with only 3.Thanks for the input guys, just wondering if anyone out there had one of these things?