• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Coming aboard

I have been reading the postings on this site for quite some time and decided it was finally time to register.
I am an avid fisherman, and find the information here better then any other site on the net. Hopefully my track on the water can help other members as much as they have already helped me.

Thanks, Westlin

Welcome aboard!!

You should be able to find anything out about fishing on this site.

Just remember the only dumb question is the one that was never asked.

------------------
Gotta get ya some !!
Fish,Ducks,Deer and yotes.

MidWestlin1,
Welcome to the site, great place to keep up on what's going on in the outdoors.Looking at your profile I see you are from MN and like fishing but what about the rest of the info, are you just real shy or hiding from the law? grin.gif
Have a good time on board, and if you feel up to it fill us in on the rest of your likes and dislikes. <((((><
tnt

Howdy, nice to have you on board. Maybe you will interest the other guys who just read posts and get them to join. Look forward to your posts. What part of MN do you mostly fish? Seeya around

morriscode