• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

URGENT NEWS ALERT!!!

Bobb-o

news bulletin: an alliance has been reached between the gaurdian fish and the hotheaded ice borers. They have been using the recent warm weather streak as a mask for their vandalism on permanent ice houses in the metro area. the ice borers melt the ice and the gaurdian fish then pulls the houses into the water. Please do not take this situation lightly!! the gaurdian fishes of the metro area, after become increasingly angry over the amount of anglers crowding metro lakes have begun their war on ice fisherman. All ice fisherman are urged to carry spare hooks and a rod with 100 pound test line to catch and destroy the gaurdian fish! also be very careful when using a vexilar or other type of flasher the gaurdian fish has also employed the use of muskies in several area lakes to try and remove these units from use.

Yes, and we could all have our houses gaurded by one inept gaurd...

and start a large project to re-freeze all the lakes using a method perfected by Dr. A Parsons... we could call it the Alan Parsons Project!

I can see it now... big fat guardian fish.... swimming in the open water on his tail like a dolphin singing.... "I'm dead sexy... you are dump! .... sexy fish... sexy fish... OH FRISKY ARE WE?"

smile.gifI just spent the last five minutes LMFAO! Isn't it funny that a topic entitled URGENT NEWS ALERT!! morphed into an Austin Powers movie.

Dam that's funny. Look at the time, gotta go to bed. Where's my mojo?

MOLE! MOLEY MOLEY MOLEY MOLE!

Aaahhh that's good. Good night everybody. Good fishin tomorrow

Come on, the guardian fish just wants all the other fish to have a nice warm meal compliments of his fricken lazer. He just zaps the minnow an then the fish have a nice warm tasty minnow!
><> deadeye

i saw the gaurdian last night. told me to tell all the fisherman that all the small walleyes are just bait luring weak fisherman to its trap. there are bigger fish in the lake but the gaurdian fish is feeding them with the remains of minnows and food left over from the shacks sinking in the lake. why the gaurdian fish already has its rooms picked out in the houses. it looked like a huge crappie with a lazer beam attached to its head. o and there are a few hench men that are taking down the houses. you know the 25" plus walleyes you throw back. they get revenge for hooking them. watch out fellow anglers. this isn't just another myth.

I'm still confused about this minnow laser zapping thingy? I mean,.. what method works better,...to zap the little fish carcasses in the end of the tail, beneath the dorsal fin, sideways through the head (if one exists) or through the lips?

I believe we need a couple more consultants to investigate this great mystery further.