• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New reels that look off the chain with sealed drag

AmericanOutdoors

Thanks for the purchase mr. lee. Glad to do business with you. We welcome all FM members to our site and our walk-in store located in Whitesboro TX.

A little about our store :

We do not sell small items like hooks, jigs, or any little small terminal tackle item at this time.

We do sell line, reels, rods, and some accessories.

We can not post many of our prices becasue we have contracts with many companies to not post how low our prices are, and we require customers to call us for deep discounts on ANY item you see that is priced the same as any other store's prices.

We specialize in high-end gear, but sell many economical items as well.

We have the largest fly reel selection in the world.

We have the largest electric reel selection in the world.

We have the largest big game selection in the World.

We do not sell Shimano 'Top-Shelf' items due to our low pricing getting us cut off from shimano.

We do our best to beat anyones price, and can lower prices by calling on the phone only.

We do not wish to compete with HSO store on any items and do not carry any of the same items as this is their forum and we do not claim to beat their prices.

Thanks to all who check us out and we hope to become your leader in the outdoors.

903-564-7508

AO, you mentioned you got cut-off from Shimano. Am I understanding correctly that if I order a couple Shimano baitcaster reels from you then I will not be eligible for the Shimano rebates (as AO is not an Authorized Shimano dealer or reseller)?

With the nice rebates now, this is a biggie. Also, are FM'ers still getting the 10% discount?

Thank you.