• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Hotheaded Naked Ice Borer

WallEYES
Who? Me?
LOL
That guy would give that Turbo Jet Auger a run for it's money, and you could train it to clear your driveway too!

Did you get the FatHeads yet? I should have held off sending them, and waited until I got Bob's jigs in...Got some real nice ones here. You'll have to take a Look-See when you get here in Feb.
FISH ON !!

HRDH2O
Bill, yes I got them the other day. How much do I owe you? I have not sent the coffee yet...end of the week...too busy to do anything as of late. I'm still a dickhead, test completed?" Wait till I get to your place next month, don't start something you can't finish...hehehe...

Yup, bait.

PCG: I expect to see a whole book to be published by you on the guardian fish. All around America, bookstores won't be able to keep the book on their shelves, it'll be so hot. It will start a whole new surge toward ice fishing, and the resulting increase in license fees will bring DNRs in all 50 states out of the red (yes, even states that make no ice will feel the peripheral effect of the book, because guardian fish aren't limited to icy climes).

Don't disappoint us. Ice fishermen get really ANGRY when they're disappointed. tongue.gif

And now we have a whole new species of ugly teeth-gnashing killer to employ in our rage. rolleyes.gif We could call it the guardian assassin!

------------------
"I've driven farther before to catch fewer fish . . ."
Steve Foss
[email protected]

You have used the term "Guardian Fish" after you were told it was patented by Crappies Inc. Shame shame..... wink.gif

Seriously, this is really going places... wink.gif

But really seriously this time, I fish because I am not good at anything else. All my skills are concentrated in Crappie Angling...Be ware!

PCG

Guess I better get that royalty check in the mail to Crappies Inc., and I'll be sure to write out a new check each time I use the forbidden phrase:

guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish guardian fish

Hope you didn't page all the way down. There's nothing else. grin.gif

If you run into the pack of them-- you just had better not be wearing any of the following: Black "mittens" without finger holes (the round flipper type) A black fluffy down coat over a pair of white snowpants, (or a black and white "christmas story randy" style snowmobile suit which forces you to waddle...) and a black "fargo" type hat with a yellow visor.

Bon Apiette!